Skilled Wound Care is a comprehensive wound prevention and management program for skilled nursing facilities and nursing homes. Skilled Wound Care partners with the nursing facility to educate staff on dressing use, proper diagnosis, and documentation. In addition Skilled Wound Care providers religiously round on a weekly basis with the wound care nurse at the facility. We understand the nursing facility environment and cater to the long-term care patient. Skilled Wound Care looks to partner with facilities to create synergies and strategic care.
- Faster wound healing times.
- Decreased infections.
- Proper diagnosis and work-up.
- Bedside care and surgical debridement.
- Reduced hospitalizations.
- Reduced pain.
- Increased quality of life.
- Prevention of amputation.